LIEBSTER AWARD is recognition award given by bloggers to other bloggers. Its aim is to popularize the new blogs and give them a chance to grow their audience. Moreover, it makes the bloggers reveal some personal information, giving the readers insight who is the person hidden behind the words.
Here is the list of the official rules for 2017.
Thank you Navneet Sachdev for choosing me to be one of the nominees. It really came as a great surprise to me and I really appreciate it. Starting a new blog is difficult and you are never sure if people will like what you are doing. It is good to know that you are heading in the right direction. What a great initiative to support each other this way!
I really recommend you Guys to visit Navneet at her: https://glamadventuress.wordpress.com/
She writes about travelling, fashion and lifestyle issues and I couldn’t agree more with her Top 10 Reasons To Travel: https://glamadventuress.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/top-10-reasons-to-travel/
Now let me answer Navneet’s five questions:
1. If you could travel with any famous person from past or present who would it be?
Hmm, let’s say.. Richard Branson. He is pretty amazing person, I always admired him plus he likes to do crazy things too 😀
2. What are the top 3 items you always have in your travel bag?
Most of the time my travel bag is occupied in about 80% by my diving equipment, and I have to squeeze the rest of the things in between 🙂 There are however few things I cannot imagine my journey without:
- E-reader – as much as I enjoy writing, my first love is reading. It goes without saying that electronic books do not give the same feeling as traditional, but I find them a useful substitute for a travel. All those fantastic stories in one tiny device !
- My mp3 player – because I cannot live without my favourite music
- Moisturizing cream – flying makes my skin very dry
3. What do you like the most about blogging?
The fact that I can share my thoughts, adventures and pictures with so many people at the same time. It is hard to imagine that one can be an introvert and talkative at the same time, yes, I talk to myself quite often… 🙂 Writing allows me to communicate and also helps to organize all the thoughts swarming inside my mind.
4. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Not many rainy days where I am now, but back at home I used to sit on my sofa with a hot beverage (depending on the time of the day: a tea, cappuccino or a hot wine), wrap myself in the blanket and read, read, read….
5. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Well, I’ve done many crazy things in my life, but I believe that quitting a well-paid stable job in order to follow the dream of travelling, diving, writing and living by the ocean was the most extreme one 🙂 I still do not know what will result from this step, but I surely do not regret it.
Going back to the official rules linked above, here are my eleven questions to you Guys!
- What do you prefer: ocean or mountains, and why?
- What was the most amazing place you have visited?
- What is the most crazy thing that you did or plan to do?
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is the best dish you ate during your travels?
- Is there anything that you particularly do not like about yourself?
- Is there any place you have visited, that you would never go back to?
- If you could choose to be born in different times, what would it be (past, future, or you stick with present) ?
- What was your dream job when you were kid? Did you follow this dream?
- If you could choose to have one super power, what would it be?
So now it is time to announce my nominees 🙂 Congratulations to:
- Camila Solis from https://thecamilaproject.wordpress.com/
A young Mexican girl living in Texas, on the blog she shares her passion for travelling, reading, music and tattoos. I totally agree with her: Why I Love Tattoos So Much, though I still don’t have mine yet 😉
- Michele Tripple from www.confessionsofparenting.com
She is a mom, a step mom, a wife, an ex wife, and a Family Life Educator and I have no idea how can she still find time to write such a nice blog, but if you follow her 11 steps to a getting more done by 8am you are sure to be better organized person (I would definitely need that).
- Gabriela Pieczonka from www.gabbski.com
Really cool travel blog with a lot of amazing pictures and some tips on how to visit the places and not become bankrupt 🙂 Budget travel in the most expensive city in Europe
- Talea Mele from www.prettyandimperfect.com
After reading her Why Pinterest is So Important for Your Blog I have a plan for one or two evenings – start using the Pinterest also for my blog (and not only to look for food or cool tattoos)
- and the only gentleman in this company Christoph Mauer from trendablaze.com
His blog is full of useful tips and tricks for new bloggers. I particularly enjoyed reading How to increase traffic to your website or blog (yeap, all the time working on that 😉 )
Have fun Guys!